We are looking for ambitious computer vision and machine learning engineers who are comfortable with taking ownership of complex projects, while collaborating with existing members of Aurora’s computer vision and quantitative analysis teams. Ideally, you have academic or industry experience working on image and point cloud processing, or tackling challenging machine learning and optimization problems. We are a fast-growing startup and each engineer develops key features that transform the way solar is designed and sold. If you are interested in solving challenging problems that truly matter, we would love to hear from you!
- You will refine and improve Aurora’s image recognition pipeline.
- You will write code to accurately and quickly process point cloud data.
- You will design algorithms for 3D scene understanding and reconstruction using point cloud data and images
- You will research, prototype and deploy state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning techniques
- You will collaborate with software engineering team to appropriately scale Aurora’s infrastructure
- Proficiency in C++ or Python
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- 3D vision (geometric reconstruction and recognition)
- Deep learning and Tensorflow or similar frameworks
- Image processing and OpenCV
- Point cloud processing and remote sensing
- Familiarity with WebGL and PCL is a plus
- BSc plus related work experience
- MSc/PhD in CS, CpE or EE desirable
- Passionate about renewable energy and sustainability
- The opportunity to apply your skill set to help solve one of the world’s biggest challenges: the transition to a greener future.
- Compelling compensation package.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Unlimited supplies of artisanal teas, gourmet coffee and delicious snacks.