We are looking for a Graphic Design Intern who is comfortable working on innovative concepts and in a challenging environment. Interns are responsible for designing the documents, graphics, storyboards, videos etc. Interns are expected to deliver high-end creative ideas and should have an innovative approach to the given task.
- Deliver on a full spectrum of digital graphic assets ranging from designs for, landing pages, social media, infographics, emails, print collaterals, videos, and more.
- Involve in every project from start to finish and will work closely with our marketing and management team.
- Collaborate with our team throughout the planning, research, and brainstorming process.
- Conceptualize ideas, visual concepts and produce creative outcomes with imaginative flair, aesthetic sense, and awareness of current trends, while working within guidelines of the firm, across the web, mobile, social platforms.
- Experience in creating Storyboards will be an added advantage.
- Lead the overall content and creative strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, graphic design, or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in a related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in required Adobe tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- A strong eye for visual composition aesthetics
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Internship / Contract
- Mohali (Tricity) – Punjab
- Work from home due to COVID-19
Number of openings